Looking to enchant your soon-to-be significant other with the best engagement ring you can get your hands on? Well, you do not have to worry about anything. We have got your back as we very well know that shopping for engagement rings in Orlando can be quite a task if you don’t know what to look for. Without further ado, here is what you need to look at so that you pick a band you are not going to regret.
The right setting works miracles
When going in for a diamond setting, you have to pay attention. After all, it brings the beauty of the diamond to life and even protects the diamond. You can pick from a:
- Bezel setting: This style is when a thin metal strip is pushed or hammered around the gem to keep it together
- Prong setting: This style keeps the diamond in place with four to six prongs
- Halo setting: This style is where tiny diamonds circle the center stone
It is important that you look after these prongs as they tend to get damaged easily. If they are damaged, head to a reputed professional.
There are other factors too
You also need to look at shape, style, and cut quality when shopping for engagement rings.
- Cut quality is the manner in which a diamond’s facets interact with light
- Shape means a diamond’s outline when viewed face-up
- Cutting style gives you a glimpse of how a diamond’s facets are arranged
These elements can have an overall impact on the ring so see that you pay attention to these factors well. When heading to a jewelry store in Orlando, also look at the diamond under various lighting conditions.
Above all, look at the personal style and pay attention to the budget as well. If you are looking to buy beautiful rings or thinking about selling gold jewelry in Orlando, you can head to Monarch Jewelry.